What is SUI Network?
SUI Network is a decentralized blockchain platform for the creation and management of digital assets and applications.
SUI Network aims to provide a secure and scalable infrastructure for developers and businesses to build and deploy decentralized applications (dApps) and services on top of the blockchain. It utilizes a consensus algorithm called “SUI PoS” (Sovereign Unique Identity Proof of Stake), which allows for efficient and secure validation of transactions and blocks.
One of the key features of SUI Network is its support for the creation and management of non-fungible tokens (NFTs), which are unique digital assets that can represent anything from artwork to virtual real estate. SUI Network also supports smart contracts, which are self-executing programs that allow for automated and trustless interactions between parties on the blockchain.
Overall, SUI Network is designed to be a versatile and user-friendly platform for the development of decentralized applications and the management of digital assets.
How does Sui Blockchain work?
SUI Network uses a Proof-of-Stake (PoS) consensus algorithm called “Sovereign Unique Identity Proof of Stake” (SUI PoS), which allows for efficient and secure validation of transactions and blocks on the blockchain.
Here are the basic steps of how SUI PoS works:
- Validators stake their SUI tokens: Validators are responsible for verifying and validating transactions on the blockchain. To become a validator, they need to stake a certain amount of SUI tokens. The more tokens they stake, the more likely they are to be selected to validate transactions.
- Validators are selected: A set of validators is selected to validate transactions and create new blocks on the blockchain based on their stake and the SUI PoS algorithm.
- Transactions are validated and added to the blockchain: Validators validate transactions by verifying the digital signature of the sender, checking that the sender has enough funds to complete the transaction, and ensuring that the transaction follows the rules of the network. Once a transaction is validated, it is added to the blockchain.
- Validators earn rewards: Validators are rewarded with SUI tokens for validating transactions and creating new blocks on the blockchain. The rewards are proportional to the amount of SUI tokens they have staked.
SUI Network also supports smart contracts, which are self-executing programs that allow for automated and trustless interactions between parties on the blockchain. Developers can use smart contracts to create decentralized applications (dApps) that can perform various functions, such as managing digital assets or executing financial transactions.
In addition, SUI Network supports the creation and management of non-fungible tokens (NFTs), which are unique digital assets that can represent anything from artwork to virtual real estate. NFTs can be bought, sold, and traded on the SUI Network platform, providing a new way for creators to monetize their digital content.
What language does Sui Blockchain use?
SUI Network uses the Solidity programming language for writing smart contracts on its blockchain platform. Solidity is a high-level programming language that is specifically designed for creating smart contracts on Ethereum-based blockchain platforms, which includes SUI Network.
Solidity also provides a built-in development environment called Remix, which allows developers to write, test, and deploy smart contracts directly from their web browser. This makes it easier for developers to get started with blockchain development and to test their smart contracts before deploying them to the mainnet.
Overall, Solidity is a popular and widely-used language for developing smart contracts on Ethereum-based blockchain platforms, including SUI Network.
How to join Airdrop? 🪂
You must have a wallet first.
➡️Downloading SUI wallet with this link: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/sui-wallet/opcgpfmipidbgpenhmajoajpbobppdil.
➡️Join Discord at http://discord.gg/sui, open your wallet, and paste your address there.
➡️Visit the testnet channel and utilize it.
One $SUI should be in your wallet. We will take steps to farm the airdrop and collect additional $SUI.
- Visit https://dex.bluemove.net/swap
- Connect your wallet
- Press FAUCET to claim #USDT and #BTC
- Then, trade 99% of your $USDT for $SUI and 99% of your $BTC for $SUI
Let’s go on to BlueMove.
- Use this link: https://dex.bluemove.net/pool
- Press Create Liquidity
- Choose the SUI-USDT combination
- Press Go to Add Liquidity.
- Add the remaining 10 USDT and SUI tokens, then validate.
How to increase chance to get SUI airdrop?
Participating in airdrops can be a great way to earn free cryptocurrency or tokens, but it’s important to keep in mind that not all airdrops are legitimate or worth participating in. Here are some tips to increase your chances of getting a legitimate crypto airdrop:
- Follow legitimate projects and their social media accounts: Keep an eye on legitimate blockchain projects that are currently running airdrops and follow their official social media accounts such as Twitter, Telegram, and Discord. This is often where they will announce upcoming airdrops and provide instructions on how to participate.
- Join airdrop communities: Join airdrop communities and forums like Bitcointalk or Reddit to stay updated on new airdrops and to find out more information about them.
- Complete KYC and other requirements: Many airdrops require participants to complete Know Your Customer (KYC) verification or other requirements to be eligible. Make sure to complete all the required steps to increase your chances of getting selected for the airdrop.
- Be active in the community: Many airdrops give priority to users who are active in their community, such as those who share their content, participate in discussions or complete certain tasks. Being an active member of the community increases your visibility and could make you a more desirable candidate for the airdrop.
- Use a separate wallet: It’s always a good idea to use a separate wallet for airdrops to avoid exposing your personal information or private keys. Consider using a hardware wallet to ensure maximum security.
It’s important to note that airdrops can be subject to scams or fraudulent activities, so it’s important to exercise caution and verify the authenticity of the airdrop before participating or providing any personal information or funds.